Before placing an order with us, we ask you read over and familiarize yourself with our Policies. We will request your assent in the form of a clickwrap checkbox agreement before adding your design to cart.
1) We will always try to build and ship your order as soon as possible, within the quoted Lead Time timeframe.
2) It is your responsibility to provide a secure and accurate address. We are not liable for any shipping loss, damage, or theft, but we will always work with you to file an insurance claim on your behalf in order to fully compensate you.
3) Changes to cable orders may be requested only in the first 48 hours.
4) Full cancellations are accepted in the first 48 hours. Cancellations after 48 hours will incur a change-of-mind penalty.
5) Eligible returns (non-Special Order) are accepted within 14 days of delivery but will incur a change-of-mind penalty.
6) Special Order defines any order with special sourcing or unique requests not offered on the main "Design" build page. A Special Order may only be changed or canceled in the first 48 hours and is non-refundable afterward.
7) We cover your order with a one-year warranty for any malfunction caused by us during the building of your cable(s).
8) Non-custom components, parts, and other non-cable items are Final Sale with no refunds or exchanges and do not carry any warranty.
All instances of we, us, and our refer to the Merchant (Coaxius LLC), operating www.coaxius.com.
All instances of you, your, and buyer refer to the Purchaser of any order(s) at www.coaxius.com.
1) Processing. We will always endeavor to build your cable(s) and complete your order as soon as possible, within the quoted Lead Time timeframe listed at the top of "Design" build page. You will receive an automated email with tracking information once your order is complete and ready to ship.
2) Shipping. Once an order has been scanned into the mail system by our courier(s), we are released from all liability for lost, damaged, and/or stolen packages. In such cases, however, we will always endeavor to compensate you in full with your complete cooperation in providing any required evidence requested by our Shipping Insurer.
2.1) Address Accuracy. We ask that you double-check your address and communicate any necessary changes if you move before your order has shipped. If you are in the process of moving, we are able to hold your order until you are ready to receive at your new address; contact us for assistance.
If your order has shipped to an outdated or wrong address provided by the buyer, we have no ability to recall or reroute the package under any circumstances. If you have paid for UPS or DHL and your package is in transit with either of these couriers, you may have options as the recipient/addressee to reroute the package by logging into your personal account on the appropriate courier website.
2.2) Return to Sender. In cases of shipment returned to sender due to your inability to receive or invalid address provided by the buyer, it will be the buyer's responsibility to cover additional re-shipping fees. If you no longer wish to keep your order and choose to opt out of payment for re-shipping fees, your order will be classified as an Eligible Return with applicable penalties, unless it is already classified as Special Order. If you no longer wish to keep your Special Order, we will consider it Destroyed with no compensation or refund.
2.3) Claims. For all cases of lost, damaged, or stolen packages, refer to the below:
2.3.1) Lost. If you suspect your order is lost (with no further tracking updates at least 7 days after the estimated delivery date on a domestic USA order, or at least 20 days after the estimated delivery date on an international order), contact us before 30 days since the last posted tracking update so we may file an insurance claim on your behalf.
2.3.2) Damaged. If your order is delivered with external and internal physical damage suffered during transit, we ask that you retain and photograph the box and other packaging materials as evidence so we may file an insurance claim on your behalf. Contact us as soon as possible in such cases of shipping damage.
2.3.3) Stolen. It is your responsibility to provide a secure and safe location for delivery. If your order is marked "Delivered" and cannot be immediately located, it is often a result of courier error. We ask you to take the first steps to 1) contact your neighbors in the case of accidental misdelivery, and 2) contact your local postmaster or private courier branch (for UPS and DHL shipments) to track and trace your package.
In most cases, unless porch piracy is a known issue in your neighborhood, the "Delivered" scan is a false early courier scan, and your package will arrive within the next several days. If, after at least 4 days but before 7 days from the time of marked delivery, you still cannot locate the package, contact us so we may file an insurance claim on your behalf. Claims for stolen packages may require an official police report.
3) Changes. All cable orders are eligible for any changes within the first 48 hours. Requests that reduce the overall cost will see a partial refund, and those that increase the overall cost will require a completed invoice for the new outstanding balance. After 48 hours from order placement, your order will proceed to cutting and cannot be further changed.
4) Cancellations. All cable orders are eligible for full cancellation for any reason within the first 48 hours. After 48 hours from order placement, your order will proceed to cutting. As each cable is built to individual and personal specifications, the order at this time will be classified as Irreversible and Unsaleable. Any order classified as Irreversible and Unsaleable that has not yet shipped remains eligible for cancellation but will incur a 50% penalty based on the order's pre-shipping value. Shipping fees will be refunded in full.
5) Returns. All shipped cable orders not classified as Special Order are eligible for partial refund return requests. As each cable is built to individual and personal specifications, any eligible shipped order is classified as Irreversible and Unsaleable and will incur a 50% penalty based on the order's pre-shipping value. Shipping fees are non-refundable once an order has been shipped.
To request a return on an eligible order, contact us within 14 days of delivery. Once approved and shipped back to us, the order will be inspected within 5 working days to ensure it has been received in good, unused condition. Any damage found may further reduce the final refund value, at our discretion. Upon complete inspection, your refund will be issued back to the same payment method used to place the original order. Return shipping fees are the responsibility of the buyer.
6) Special Order. Any order that contains special sourcing requests of Paracord, braided sleeving, and/or any other off-menu components is classified as Special Order. Any custom request outside the scope of the "Design" build page, such as JST cable installation, is also considered Special Order. All orders classified as Special Order are eligible for changes and cancellations only within the first 48 hours. After 48 hours from order placement, orders classified as Special Order will be Final Sale and therefore non-refundable.
7) Limited Warranty — Parts & Labor. Effective October 01, 2020. This warranty serves to replace the previous "universal 30 day" return policy to extend fuller coverage in line with industry guidelines and expectations. This warranty is retroactive and will be honored on all orders placed before October 01, 2020.
7.1) Summary. Coaxius LLC provides a one-year non-transferable limited warranty for parts and labor to the original purchaser of any cable purchased at www.coaxius.com. This warranty covers all malfunctioning of the cable caused by us during the time of manufacture, and the warranty period begins the day your order is marked delivered.
7.2) Exclusions. This warranty does not include any issues or damage resulting from, but not limited to:
- standard wear and tear associated with normal use
- any modification, disassembly, or accident
- improper operation not in accordance with any supplied instruction
- any other cause unrelated to manufacturing materials and workmanship
7.3) Warranty Claims. In the event your cable experiences malfunctioning under warranty, please contact us to request a return merchandise authorization (RMA). You may be asked for details and/or photographs to help us understand the issue.
7.4) RMA Process. When an RMA is approved and issued, you will be asked to safely pack and return the malfunctioning cable using your own postage, to be later reimbursed upon receipt of the package. This reimbursement carries a value limit matching the most affordable cost to ship to your location, determined at the time of the RMA. You will be asked to provide a copy of your shipping receipt by email. If you are located in the USA, you may optionally request a pre-paid USPS return label.
Once an RMA cable has been successfully returned, we will diagnose and determine the best course of action. In all cases of original manufacturing and workmanship error, we will either repair or rebuild your cable, whichever solution is most sensible, at our discretion. Your repaired or new replacement cable will then be sent to you at no cost within a reasonable timeframe.
7.5) Limitation of Liability. Coaxius LLC shall not be held liable for any special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages whatsoever, including but not limited to loss of profits, revenue, or data (whether direct or indirect), or commercial loss for breach of any express or implied warranty on your cable(s) even if Coaxius LLC has been advised previously of the possibility of such damages.
8) Parts As-Is. Non-custom components, parts, and any other non-cable items are sold as-is and are Final Sale. These items are non-returnable, non-exchangeable, non-refundable, and carry no warranty.
Latest Revision: Sep 09, 2021