(Terms & Conditions)
Before placing an order with us, we ask you read and familiarize yourself with our Policies. We request your assent in the form of a checkbox agreement before adding your item(s) to cart.
1) We will always try to build and ship your order as soon as possible, within the quoted Lead Time timeframe.
2) It is your responsibility to provide an accurate and secure address. We provide in-transit coverage and guarantee your package reaches its intended destination. You assume full liability for your package as soon as it is scanned "DELIVERED" by the courier unless you have opted in to our Shipping Protection at checkout. Unprotected orders do not qualify for any claims.
3) Changes to cable orders may be requested only in the first 48 hours.
4) Full cancellations are accepted in the first 48 hours. Cancellations after 48 hours will incur a 50% change-of-mind penalty.
5) Eligible returns (non-Special Order) are accepted within 14 days of delivery but will incur a 50% change-of-mind penalty.
6) Special Order defines any order with special sourcing or unique requests not offered on the main "Design" build page. A Special Order may only be changed or canceled in the first 48 hours and is non-refundable afterward.
7) We cover your order with a one-year warranty for any malfunction caused by us during the building of your cable(s).
8) Non-custom components and other non-cable items are Final Sale with no refunds or exchanges and do not carry any warranty.
All instances of we, us, and our refer to the Merchant (Coaxius LLC), operating www.coaxius.com.
All instances of you, your, and buyer refer to the Purchaser of any order(s) at www.coaxius.com.
1) Processing. We will always endeavor to build your cable(s) and complete your order as soon as possible, within the quoted Lead Time timeframe listed at the top of "Design" build page. You will receive an automated email with tracking information once your order is complete and ready to ship.
2) Shipping. Once shipped, we hold full liability for your package and grant complete coverage for any loss by the courier while in transit, before delivery. Our liability ends and transfers in full to you, the buyer, as soon as the package is scanned "DELIVERED" by the courier, reflected on your order's tracking status available on the corresponding courier's website, unless you have opted in to our Shipping Protection prior to checkout. Any cases of shipping damage that result in physical damage to your cable(s) are covered under our warranty.
2.1) Address Accuracy. We ask you double-check your address and communicate any changes if you move before your order has shipped. If you are in the process of moving, we are able to hold your order until you are ready to receive at your new address; contact us for assistance.
2.2) Shipping Protection. You have the option to opt in to our Shipping Protection prior to checkout, after adding your item(s) to cart. Protected Orders are eligible for claims in cases of loss and theft after delivery. If you do not opt in, your order will be classified as an Unprotected Order and will not be eligible for any refunds or replacements if lost or stolen after delivery.
If your order is covered by our Shipping Protection and you wish to file a claim for loss or theft after delivery, you must email email@example.com no later than 6 days after the time of marked delivery so we may begin processing the claim on your behalf. Any failure to notify within the appropriate time frame may result in a denied claim.
2.3) Return to Sender. In cases of shipment returned to sender due to your inability to receive or invalid address provided by the buyer, it is your responsibility to cover additional re-shipping fees. If you no longer wish to keep your order, it will be classified as an Eligible Return with applicable penalties, unless it is already classified as Special Order. If you no longer wish to keep your Special Order, we will consider it Destroyed with no compensation or refund.
3) Changes. All cable orders are eligible for any changes within the first 48 hours. Requests that reduce the overall cost will see a partial refund, and those that increase the overall cost will require a completed invoice for the new outstanding balance. After 48 hours from order placement, your order will proceed to cutting and cannot be further changed.
4) Cancellations. All cable orders are eligible for full cancellation for any reason within the first 48 hours. After 48 hours from order placement, your order will proceed to cutting. As each cable is built to individual and personal specifications, the order at this time will be classified as Irreversible and Unsaleable. Any order classified as Irreversible and Unsaleable that has not yet shipped remains eligible for cancellation but will incur a 50% penalty based on the order's pre-shipping value. Shipping fees will be refunded in full.
5) Returns. All shipped cable orders not classified as Special Order are eligible for partial refund return requests. As each cable is built to individual and personal specifications, any eligible shipped order is classified as Irreversible and Unsaleable and will incur a 50% penalty based on the order's pre-shipping value. Shipping fees are non-refundable once an order has been shipped.
To request a return on an eligible order, contact us within 14 days of delivery. Once approved and shipped back to us, the order will be inspected within 5 working days to ensure it has been received in good, unused condition. Any damage found may further reduce the final refund value, at our discretion. Upon complete inspection, your refund will be issued back to the same payment method used to place the original order. Return shipping fees are the responsibility of the buyer.
6) Special Order. Any order that contains special sourcing requests of Paracord, braided sleeving, and/or any other off-menu components is classified as Special Order. Any custom request outside the scope of the "Design" build page, such as JST cable installation, is also considered Special Order. All orders classified as Special Order are eligible for changes and cancellations only within the first 48 hours. After 48 hours from order placement, orders classified as Special Order will be Final Sale and therefore non-refundable.
7) Limited Warranty — Parts & Labor. Effective as of October 01, 2020.
7.1) Summary. Coaxius LLC provides a one-year non-transferable limited warranty for parts and labor to the original purchaser of any cable(s) purchased at www.coaxius.com. The warranty covers physical damage to the cable(s) during shipping and all malfunctioning of the cable(s) caused by us during the time of manufacture. The warranty period begins the day your order is shipped.
7.2) Exclusions. This warranty does not include any issues or damage resulting from, but not limited to:
- standard wear and tear associated with normal use
- any modification, disassembly, or accident
- improper operation not in accordance with any supplied instruction
- any other cause unrelated to manufacturing materials and workmanship
7.3) Warranty Claims. In the event your cable experiences malfunctioning under warranty, please contact us to request a return merchandise authorization (RMA). You may be asked for details and/or photographs to help us understand the issue.
7.4) RMA Process. When an RMA is approved and issued, you will be asked to safely pack and return the malfunctioning cable using your own postage, to be later reimbursed upon receipt of the package. This reimbursement carries a value limit matching the most affordable cost to ship to your location, determined at the time of the RMA. You will be asked to provide a copy of your shipping receipt by email. If you are located in the USA, you may optionally request a pre-paid USPS return label.
Once an RMA cable has been successfully returned, we will diagnose and determine the best course of action. In all cases of original manufacturing and workmanship error, we will either repair or rebuild your cable, whichever solution is most sensible, at our discretion. Your repaired or new replacement cable will then be sent to you at no cost within a reasonable timeframe.
7.5) Limitation of Liability. Coaxius LLC shall not be held liable for any special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages whatsoever, including but not limited to loss of profits, revenue, or data (whether direct or indirect), or commercial loss for breach of any express or implied warranty on your cable(s) even if Coaxius LLC has been advised previously of the possibility of such damages.
8) Parts As-Is. Non-custom components, parts, and any other non-cable items are sold as-is and are Final Sale. These items are non-returnable, non-exchangeable, non-refundable, and carry no warranty.
Latest Revision: Jan 01, 2022